Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

General theory psychology relativity and cognitive evolution

I've selected this frontal lobe article because I believe this is truth in the observation of *time*, as it relates to the frontal lobe; I thought it was a good read that reflects upon the brain and cognitive thinking. I often wondered why I felt different and things looked different when I'm home oppose to when I'm away. This article seemed to some up the difference as it relates to person, place and thing. I think it was a contribution to our reading this week for week.2.

EBSCO: Education Research Complete

Bailey, C.E., (2007). A General theory psychological relativity and cognitive evolution. ETC: A review of general semantics; Jul 2006, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p278-289, 12p

http://web.ebscohost.com.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/ehost/pdf?vid=11&hid=12&sid=c5a45b23-9c78-4f50-81bc-2b41C76182b4%40sessionmgr14

No comments:

Post a Comment